Thursday 12 April 2012

A toast...

Today is a special day - the bunting is out at Minx Manor, and the champagne corks are popping, because...



Fabulous, clever, uber-talented Minx Maya got THE CALL!!!

You know the call I mean.

THE CALL. 

The life changing, all hallowed 'we love your book and we're going to publish it" call. I couldn't be more thrilled for you Maya, you really deserve your success.

Head on over to Maya's blog now, or swing by Minx Manor tomorrow where we will be handing out champagne and getting giddy.

Congratulations Maya, Harlequin Presents Author! xx

5 comments:

  1. Here's my champagne glass raised in a toast too ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thank you, Jo! I love you for this! And I still get goosebumps when I see my name with The Call next to it! Wow...

    ReplyDelete